Jeremy is widely regarded as Australia’s leading wine host and presenter and has performed these roles all over the world.
He a thoroughly professional and engaging host, MC, presenter, speaker and educator at:
To see a brief video of Jeremy talking about his role as a critic and educator, click here.
Wine opens doors. It’s as simple as that. A wine-themed event puts you and your team in direct contact with the people most important to your business. It’s informative and convivial, and provides the chance for you to build and enhance relationships. Nobody does a wine event better than Jeremy Oliver.
We are entirely flexible with the style, format, size and duration of your event, we will work with you from concept to completion, and most of all, we pride ourselves on being able to devise unique wine themes and dinner concepts to engage, educate and entertain any audience.
For an insight into a Jeremy Oliver hosted dinner, click here.
To open a pdf of possible event themes, click here.
Jeremy Oliver can:
- Present on any topic, work to a theme of your choosing or devise a unique concept for you
- Share his extensive knowledge of wine and industry
- Engage audiences for questions and in debate
- Tell lively anecdotes and stories
- Initiate wine options games where appropriate
- Work in seamlessly with other speakers & presenters
- Invite other winemakers to present
- Greet, meet and mingle with all guests from commencement to close
- Engage, entertain and educate audiences of all levels of wine knowledge
- Offer flexibility with event duration, format, style and size
- Host events in Australia, China and the rest of the world
- Provide advice with respect to venues and menus
- Offer our private tasting room (The Bakery) for an intimate and unique private dining experience (14 pax) or cocktail (40 pax)
- Lend support from concept to realisation
- Work any corporate issue into a wine themed dinner or event using wine as a metaphor for business
- Liaise with Chefs to design a brand new menu or tweak an existing one to ensure the most harmonious wine and food matches
- Select, source and deliver all wines (locally, interstate & abroad)
- Obtain these wines for often less than retail price, and share any savings gleaned through our relationships and industry contacts with you
- Work to any (wine) budget
- Provide access to rare wines not readily available to the public
- Work with in-house restaurant wine lists
- That said, it often remains advantageous for us to supply the wines as restaurant mark-ups range between 100-300%, and despite corkage fees, you will remain ahead in terms of your per head spend and the quality of wines you are able to offer guests
- The ability to bring our own wines also enables us to choose wines we would like to enjoy and wines that match a theme
- A full set of tasting notes and purchasing information are provided to you after any event – a great way to follow-up with key clients
To discuss options which might work for you, to learn more about the types of events we can host, or to request a copy of our wine list of event and dinner theme ideas, please contact Jess Roe at TLA Australia by clicking here.